March 31, 2005
Entitled to stop whiningNew timetable at work. I'm trying to see what could I have done to be put to teach Discovery Skills, which is something like Science, except informal cos the class is too junior to do 'real' Science, whatever you call that.
I like Science. huh? Ya, I do. I like reading up about discoveries, about Science, about scientific knowledge. But, I agonize over teaching Science. Because, it's such a vast field of knowledge. You can't really teach. You gotta go out and see, explore and basically, discover for yourself. To teach that, honestly, I do not know where to start from. In spite of having the S.O.W.
That's only the start of my puzzlement. But, the real stress lies in the group of kids I'm working with.
I really am holding on to dear life just to see what other jokes can be played out in the span of my life.
April Fool's Day. I said I should stop whining. I'd just take a deep breath and plunge into (being) April's fool.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:37